Let this pattern guide you in making this lovely Apple Blossom Afghan. Its fresh and soft design is also ideal for many applications and is written to included two color schemes and decorative styles: 1) A clear and bright floral and 2) A stone washed ombre look. The finished sizes are perfect for napping or displaying. Cozy on up for cooler days/evenings or wrap baby snuggly for a stroll.
This instantly downloadable 23-page pattern includes plenty of step-by-step photos, as well as, links to videos for extra added assistance. Pages 19 and 20 of the pattern includes a condensed crochet "short-hand" version of the pattern. Pages 21-23 includes changes to create the stone washed yarn version of the design.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
47” x 62” (119cm X 158cm) with border in the Colour Crafter or SSDK version.
36” x 48” (120 cm x 90 cm) with border in the Stone Washed version.
General knowledge of crocheting a granny square is helpful.
- 27 balls of Scheepjes Stone Washed or
- 24 balls of Scheepjes Colour Crafter or Stylecraft Special DK
Buy Scheepjes Stone Washed
Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Buy Stylecraft Special DK
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, tr (other stitches are detailed in the pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final..
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Astri Bowlin of Apple Blossom Dreams.
- Images from Apple Blossom Dreams may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way