Ahhhh! The Breath of Heaven Blanket is rich with texture, interest, drape and color making this soft baby blanket perfect for getting creative and giving to someone you love! The pattern looks more complicated than it is, but most of the interest comes from slightly different stitch placements which are detailed in the pattern. Make it with the suggested yarns shown in the sample or any colors of your choice! Make it with a larger hook and loftier yarn for a lap-ghan or larger blanket!
This detailed 9 page pattern includes:
- materials list including yarns and quantities used in the sample blanket
- special notes section
- stitch abbreviations chart
- detailed photos with descriptions to help you through
- a table of colors and stitch counts for each round
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- I Love This Cotton by Hobby Lobby (100% Cotton) 6 skeins total (3.5oz/100g; 180yds/165m)
- Four colors of worsted weight yarn (2 skeins of colors A & B and one each of C & D)
- Buy Scheepjes Cahlista, a suggested alternative
4.5mm (G) and 4mm (F, optional)
32in (81cm) square
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc, tr (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.