The Trio Blanket is aptly named because it’s worked with three complete cakes of Scheepjes Whirl. Sit back and enjoy working this simple and rhythmic pattern while letting the yarn do all of the astounding color-work. There are only 6 ends to weave as the color changes are brought up the sides.
Colors used for the two samples are detailed in the pattern and on my blog, but you can make it in any 3 colors of your choice. For color inspiration, follow #trioblanket on Instagram.
The pattern for the Trio Blanket can be found on my blog or a tidy, print-friendly version can be purchased here.
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
English US, English UK, French, Dutch (blog only)
Sample A: 33” x 64” (84cm x 162cm)
Sample B: 38” x 50” (97cm x 128cm)
- 3 Cakes of Scheepjes Whirl are recommended for the Trio Blanket.
- Color combinations of the original blankets can be found here and here. Other fantastic color combo ideas can be found by following #trioblanket on Instagram.
- If you choose a different yarn, you will need 3,000m | 3,280 yd of fingering weight yarn
- Buy Scheepjes Whirl
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, hdc, dc
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Trio Blanket
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.