On a flight home from Hawaii last summer, I began envisioning a flower blanket that reminded me of the glorious, bold flowers I had seen while visiting the beautiful islands there. So on the plane I began furiously designing--and this beautiful blanket is the result of that inspiration! It is thick and warm yet breathes. And the back of the flowers look as beautiful as the front!
This clear and detailed 12 page pattern includes:
- a list of materials,yarns and quantities used in the pictured blanket
- 26 clear, step-by-step pictures of how to crochet and join your flowers (not intended to replace the written pattern; no need to print)
- several diagrams that simplify and clarify the join-as-you-go process
- a colored placement diagram
- a blank placement diagram allowing you to create your own color scheme/design
- a section to explain special stitches
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 24 (50g) balls of worsted/aran yarn in 8 colors (3 balls of each color)
- The sample blanket used approximately 2000yds/1830m of worsted weight yarn.
- Buy Scheepjes Cahlista
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.