It's a whole bunch of color, fabulous texture and I always love when it looks as fabulous on the back as it does on the front. The blanket is constructed in strips with additional strips joining to the previous as-you-go.
If you want to make yours a different size--easy peasy. Just work your strips to the height you want and then add as many or as few strips for width.
The thoroughly tested and detailed pattern includes:
- complete written pattern with stitch abbreviations, special stitches, notes, and materials sections--including colors of yarn used
- 38 picture photo-tutorial section with additional explanation, if needed (not intended to replace the written pattern and not necessary to print)
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
Sample blanket dimensions: 40in (102cm) X 42in (107cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.