Take a simple textured stitch pattern that looks woven, add some colorful stripes and you've got The Basket of Rainbows blanket! It can be worked up in any dimensions you wish and with any number of colors.
The pattern includes:
- complete materials list including 20 colors used in sample
- stitch abbreviations and special stitches (FPdc and BPdc)
- clear written instructions
- a special notes section including a recipe for making a blanket any dimensions you wish
- a couple of additional pictures to help you, if needed
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter DK or light worsted (3) weight yarn in 20 colorways (colors detailed in pattern), 1 ball of each color
- Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Sample Blanket = 32in (81cm) X 34in (86.5cm) after blocking
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.