Introducing a puffy, patchy, polka-dotty crocheted quilt! Perfect for a baby. Perfect for a toddler. Perfect as a play mat. Perfect in a crib. It can be created in your own colors to match your nursery or decor. Can you imagine it done in all white with only little colored dots? Or even in "adult" colors and made large enough for your own bedspread?
The 11-page pattern includes:
- the yarns used in the pictured quilt
- printable and detailed instructions for making each patch as well as simple join-as-you-go instructions
- 18 join-as-you-go photos for extra help (don't need to be printed)
- a special notes/stitches section
- instructions for edging your blanket
- a section explaining how to tie your quilt
- a color placement diagram as well as a blank diagram allowing you to design your own color scheme for your nursery or decor
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 1 skein each of 6 different colors of sport/fingering yarn
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Cotton 8
- Batting—high loft quilt batting cut into 3X3 inch (7.5cm) squares—72 total
- Tapestry needle
Blanket with edging—33 inches (84cm) X 39 inches (99cm).
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, tr, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.