Made with 2 Scheepjes Whirls (2,000m total of fingering weight yarn) in any colors of your choice and worked without cutting or carrying the yarn throughout, this shawl is rhythmic to create and fun to wear. Bonus: 4 ends to weave!
The pattern includes:
- thoroughly tested written pattern
- stitch abbreviations (US terms), special stitches and notes sections
- diagram of shawl dimensions (PDF only)
Find the free pattern for this Duo Shawl on my blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
Sample shawl: 27” (68.5cm) wide at base x 72” (183cm) long
Stitches used (US Terms)
sc, dc, 5dctog (detailed in pattern), sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.