In typical Felted Button style, this blanket brings lots of color options, plenty of texture and a fun and easy to work pattern. Awesome for a baby to finger and touch on the floor or snuggle with on the go.
This thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- multiples number for adjusting the size of your blanket
- complete materials list including colors and quantities of yarn used in the sample
- stitch abbreviations and special stitches sections
- detailed instructions for making the blanket back, shell rows, and border
- complete notes section to get you through smoothly
The blanket is worked flat in striped sections, with shell rows added separately.
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 18 balls of 9 colors (2 balls of each color) of worsted cotton yarn
- Approximately 1750 yards of worsted weight yarn were used to make the sample blanket
Alternate Yarn Suggestion: Scheepjes Cahlista
Sample blanket with border: 30 in X 35 in (76 cm X 89 cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.