Worked in colorful join-as-you-go strips, the Pansy Parade Blanket looks like little rows of climbing pansy petals. Make it in any colors you wish and any yarn weight--bust your stash--to suit your style. And easily make it any dimensions you want! You could even make placemats or a scarf. Seriously fun! Join in the parade!
The detailed pattern includes:
- a tested and clearly written pattern in standard US terms
- stitch abbreviations and special stitches sections
- a detailed picture section on joining-as-you-go to help you if needed (does NOT need to be printed in order to complete the blanket)
- complete materials list of all 22 colorways of yarn used
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter in 22 colors (1 ball of each color)
- The sample blanket used 1450yds/1325m of DK weight yarn.
- Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Stitch marker (piece of scrap yarn or safety pin works well)
Sample Blanket = 30in (76cm) X 41in (104cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, hdc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.