The thoroughly tested pattern as written uses 11 colors that outlined in the materials section and shown in a color placement diagram. The pattern also includes many photos to help you through, if needed, but they are not required to complete the pattern as written, and do not need to be printed. Special stitches, additional notes and stitch abbreviations are included.
The blanket is contstructed by join-as-you-go of the base triangle motifs with the top triangles attached to the base and then joined to each other. If you are new to this process, the photo-tutorial section will assist you in successfully putting the blanket together.
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
English US, English UK, Dutch UK
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter (100% Premium Acrylic)
- Small Blanket: 1 ball of each of 10 colors and 5 balls of main color
- Throw: 1 ball of each of 10 colors and 9 balls of main color
- Approximately 2400-2500yds/2200-2300m is required for the small blanket and 3300-3400yds/3017-3110m for the throw
- Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
- Base Triangle motif = 4in (10cm) along side
- Baby Blanket with border = 37.5in X 41in (95cm X 104 cm)
- Throw Blanket with border = 40in X 47in (100cm X 120cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.