There's something delightful about sitting outside with a little crochet, sipping some lemonade and enjoying a cool breeze. That's what I had in mind when I designed this. With fun cabana-like stripes and simple chained flowers, the lightweight and drapey nature of this blanket is perfect for warmer weather.
The detailed and thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- Stitch abbreviations, special stitches and notes sections
- Complete materials list including the 9 colors used in the sample blanket
- Printable written pattern section
- Several additional photos to assist with the border
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Sample blanket required 18 balls of DK yarn in 9 colors
- The sample blanket used approximately 3400-3500yds/3110-3200m.
- Yarn: Scheepjes Softfun
Sample Blanket: 42.5" X 58" (84 cm X 93 cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, tr (FPdc detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.