When designing the first panel of my 5th Dimension Blanket, I realized it makes a pretty fantastic, whimsical scarf all on its own. I love when those kinds of happy accidents occur!
The pattern includes: written instructions, stitch abbreviations (US terms), special stitches, complete notes section and a photo-tutorial on how to make your color-changes tidier.
Find the free pattern for the 5th Dimension Scarf on my blog or purchase a tidy, ad-free PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
52.5” x 8.5” (133cm X 22cm) but can be worked to any dimension you wish
- I used bits of all 22 colors of Scheepjes River Washed (and 1 color (#1001 Weert) of Scheepjes Colour Crafter (DK/Sport weight) (100% Acrylic; 100g/300m)
Stitches used ( US Terms)
ch, fhhdc and hhdc (both detailed in the pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way..