Made with a super bulky t-shirt yarn in bright colors, this rug reminds me of licorice all sorts candy. But I like to think it can be used in “all sorts” of places--like the bath, kitchen, entry, nursery or bedroom. Make it in any colors or any size you want using the included multiples.
Find the free pattern for the All Sorts Rug on my blog or purchase a tidy PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
Dimensions without tassels: 25in X 30.5 in (63.5cm X 77.5cm) but can be made to any dimensions using multiples
- 9 skeins of super bulky, t-shirt yarn (Scheepjes Nooodle) in 5 colors
- The sample used 525 - 530 yards (480 - 485 m).
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.