I came across this elegant stitch pattern at MyPicot and knew I needed to make something with it! Hence, the Brighton Blanket was born!
The PDF pattern includes:
- detailed stitch abbreviations, notes and special stitches sections
- simple instructions for making the blanket in any dimensions you wish
- complete materials list including yarn brand/quantities/colors
- thoroughly tested and printable written pattern section
- nearly 50 photos with descriptions to help you through (no need to print)
Find the free pattern for the Brighton Blanket or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 1 skein of each color (11 skeins total) of worsted/aran yarn or yarn of your choice
- The sample blanket requires approximately 1650-1700 yards (1510-1555m) of yarn.
Sample blanket: 36 in X 48 in (91.5 cm X 122 cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc, tr (other stitches are detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.