This blanket is reminiscent of the half-triangle squares used in lovely heirloom quilts. With this delightful blanket you can "puzzle" together your squares in seemingly endless arrangements--with lots of ideas included in the pattern.
This detailed pattern includes:
- complete list of yarns/quantities used
- pattern instructions for making small squares for a baby blanket or lapghan
- pattern instructions for making larger squares for an afghan
- a picture section for additional help with joining, if needed
- detailed instructions for the border and joining it all together in a quick and efficient way
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 5 skeins of 3 colors for baby blanket
- 10 skeins of 3 colors for afghan
- The sample blanket used approximately 2010-3050 yds (1838m-2790m) of worsted weight yarn
Alternate Yarn Choice: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey (Worsted/Aran) or Scheepjes Colour Crafter (DK)
- Baby Blanket/Lapghan—30in (76cm) X 46in (117cm) (6 motifs X 10 motifs = 60 total)
- Afghan—52in (132cm) X 68in (173cm) (6 motifs X 8 motifs = 48 total)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.