Doesn’t this blanket look like wee little cupcakes? Make this sweet and textured blanket for a little one or use the included instructions to make one for yourself or as a gift. Works up quickly with lots of options for busting your stash and making it your own to suit your style and space.
The 4 page pattern includes:
- yarn quantities, colors and brands list for making the sample blanket
- simple instructions for adjusting the size to any dimensions you wish
- a special stitch section, detailed abbreviation guide, and notes section to help you through any tricky spots
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 14 balls of worsted/aran yarn in 11 colors (4 of main color and one of each of other 10 colors)
- Approximately 2,000yards/1830m--for sample blanket
Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey
Sample Blanket w/border = 34in (86.5cm) X 42in (107cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.