What do you get with 5 different stitch patterns and 5 uniquely textured and colorful panels? The 5th Dimension Blanket!
This pattern will invite you to try some new techniques and let your inner artist play with color and texture to create a truly creative blanket.
The pattern includes:
- 14 page thoroughly tested written pattern of each of 5 panels including joining and border
- placement diagram
- stitch abbreviations (US terms)
- detailed special stitches section
- complete materials list including all yarns used in the sample
- picture section detailing the motif/join-as-you-go and a technique for tidier color changes
You can read more about the 5th Dimension Blanket and CAL here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
55” x 64” (140cm X 163cm) with border
Experienced (but very achievable for a less-experienced, adventurous crocheter who is wanting to learn a few new skills and techniques)
- 22 balls of Scheepjes Riverwashed--one of each color
- 5 balls of Scheepjes Colour Crafter (Main Color) (Note: Nearly all of the main color was used in the sample so check gauge or buy additional yarn.
- Approximate total yardage: 3700-3800m/4050-4150yds of DK yarn
Buy Scheepjes River Washed
Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, tr (other stitches are detailed in the pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final..
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way