Reminiscent of the peaceful calm that yoga provides and suited for snuggling under in the cold, the square for this blanket will bring warmth and good vibes to your space.
The pattern includes:
- materials list including 24 colors of yarn used in sample
- color placement diagram
- complete written pattern instructions in standard US terms
- instructions for assembling your squares and adding tassels
(Note: Gauge is critical in order to have enough yarn to complete the motif, join the squares and add tassels.)
Find the free pattern for the Asanas Blanket on my blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 24 balls of Scheepjes Namaste (1 ball/square)
- The sample blanket requires approximately 2200-2230 yards (2012 - 2039 m) of bulky (#5) yarn.
- Buy Scheepjes Namaste
40” X 58” (102cm X 147cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr (additional stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.