With fabulous color changes, a rhythmic stitch pattern and no ends to weave (hence, tassels!), the Color Reel Blanket is a satisfying crochet blanket for anyone. Bust your stash or use the yarn/colors outlined in the detailed and thoroughly tested pattern to make a blanket just your size and style!
The detailed 6 page pattern includes:
- complete materials list including colors of yarn used in sample
- several photos to assist with attaching the tassels (optional)
- complete written instructions including special stitches, stitch abbreviations, and notes sections
- color table detailing color changes
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- I Love This Cotton by Hobby Lobby in 18 colors (1 skein of each color)
- Approximately 1100 yds (1005 m) yarn was used for the sample blanket.
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Buy Scheepjes Cahlista
Sample blanket excluding tassels: 34.5 in X 30.5 in (87.5 cm X 77.5 cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.