Made with superwash merino sock weight (fingering) the join-as-you-go motifs make a lovely shawl, but made with heavier yarn/hook of your choice, could easily be made into a blanket or throw. Add more motifs to adjust dimensions, as desired.
Thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- complete written pattern with detailed materials list, stitch abbreviations, notes, and instructions for hexagon motif, half hexagon motif, join-as-you-go, and tassel fringe
- nearly 70 pictures of joining (does NOT need to be printed but used for reference, if needed)
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
7 colors of fingering yarn of choice, one skein of each
- approximately 1850yds/1700m total for sample
- Yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Metropolis
- Motif after blocking = 5.5” (14cm) from corner to corner
- Wrap without fringe = 21” X 67” (53.5cm X 170cm)
Experienced (due to the join-as-you go process)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, (FPsc, FPdc, BPsc, BPdc detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.