I love boot cuffs! So why not have hearts on them, too! This simple pattern includes instructions for the boot cuffs and how to make them in any size you wish. It also includes instructions for making the itty bitty hearts and putting it all together. Simple, quick and a perfect gift. (I made a pair on the way out the door this morning!)
The pictured sample uses 100% cotton but any worsted weight yarn in your stash would be fabulous--so you can truly make them your own!
This pattern can be found for free on Felted Button blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- I Love This Cotton by Hobby Lobby (1 skein)
- Yardage: 150 - 180 yards (137 - 165 m)
- Yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Cahlista
- Sample cuffs = 13in (33cm) in diameter X 5.5in (14cm) high
- Adjustable to any size you desire as the pattern includes a multiples number
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc, tr (htr detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.