If you’ve never tried your hook at slip stitch crochet or short rows, this is a fun and easy scarf to try both techniques. Make it all one color of mix it up with as many as you want.
Find the free pattern for the Long and Short Scarf design on my blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Secret Garden in 7 colors (less than 1 ball of each)
- The sample scarf used approximately 419 - 421 yards (383 - 385 m) of the suggested yarn.
- Buy Scheepjes Secret Garden
6” X 71” (15.2cm X 180.3cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.