This crochet pattern helps you make a fabulous throw that...
- is COLORFUL!
- is snuggly and the perfectly sized throw!
- can be made any dimensions you want.
- is join-as-you-go.
- provides so much flowery texture--just barely opening like little buds..
- allows you to arrange the colors any way you want and really feel like an artist!
- has an elegant, lattice, leafy-looking background and border.
- is beautiful on the back, too!
This thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- complete materials list
- stitch abbreviations, notes and special stitches sections
- written instructions for completing the motifs and join-as-you-go
- innovative tip on organizing your flower motifs while joining
- photo-tutorial section (no need to print) to help you through the joining process if you are new to the technique
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 6 skeins of main color
- 10 colorways (1 ball of each) of yarn for flowers
- Total yardage of worsted/aran yarn is approximately 3,950-4,000 yds (3,612-3658m)
Alternate Yarn Suggestions:
Sample Throw with Border: 52 inches (132cm) X 58 inches (147cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, tr, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.