With simple motifs joined-as-you-go (if you choose), this blanket will add a splash of happy color to any space. A perfect stash-buster with stunning visual delight, works up quickly. Enjoy making the diamond motifs on the go with you, too.
This pattern includes:
- instructions for making the diamonds, joining them together, and adding a border (that lays VERY flat, I might add)
- a detailed picture section for additional help with join-as-you-go (does NOT need to be printed)
- special stitches, abbreviations and notes to get you through without a problem
- a placement diagram to arrange your colors and make it your own, if you wish
- complete materials list of all 22 colorways of yarn used
- simple way detailed in pattern to adjust the size of your blanket without making more motifs
Find the free Happy Harlequin Blanket pattern on my blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter in 22 colors (1 ball of each color)
- The sample blanket used approximately 1475 - 1500 yards (1349 - 1372 m) of DK yarn
- Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
- Motif through Rnd 3 = 4in (10cm) wide X 4.5in (11.5cm) high
- Sample Blanket = 41in (104cm) X 47in (119cm) with instructions for making larger afghan (no additional yarn required)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.