This pattern includes easy, clear instructions to make a beautiful, unique Pointillism Posie. Use it as a cozy throw or afghan to snuggle with a cup of tea, give it as a gift for a wedding or baby shower, or hang it on your wall for eye-catching color and interesting conversation. This blanket is a fabulous stash buster, as there are many colors used for only a motif or two.
This pattern includes:
- detailed step-by-step instructions
- pictures describing how to join motifs as you go
- a table of colors, brands and types of yarn used in the pictured sample
- the number of each color's motifs required
- special notes/suggestions.
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Motif: 3 in (7.6 cm)
- 60 in X 60 in (152.5cm X 152.5cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.