A perfectly sized lovey or travel blanket for a little one. I wanted something lightweight and small. You know, the kind you can take while on-the-go, drape over a little one in a carrier or tuck into a diaper bag. This is that blanket.
Use an additional cake and work more repeat rounds to make a larger blanket.
Find the free pattern for the Caramel Whirl on my blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Whirl (1 cake)
- If you use an alternative yarn, the pattern requires 1,000m/1094yds of fingering yarn.
- Buy Scheepjes Whirl
- 31in (79cm) square
- A larger blanket can be made by working additional repeat rounds with a second cake
- Gauge is critical to this pattern as all of the cake was used.
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.