Using intermeshing crochet with a slow-changing gradient yarn and a sharply contrasting yarn for the “windows”, this throw is fun to crochet and makes a completely reversible blanket. Lots of pictures to help you through if you’ve never done intermeshing crochet are included.
The entire blanket uses 2 complete Scheepjes Whirls worked until you run out of yarn in coordinating colors and 5 Scheepjes Whirlettes in a sharply contrasting color for a beautiful stained-glass effect. I provide over 15 suggestions for color combinations on my blog here and here.
Part 1 of this pattern, the intermeshing panel, is available for free on my blog. Part 2, the second side panel, is also available for free on the blog. This listing is for the printable, ad-free PDF containing the entire blanket pattern together with photo-tutorial.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Whirls (2 cakes in coordinating colors) and Scheepjes Whirlette (5 balls in contrasting color)
- The sample blanket uses 4593 - 4675 yards (4200 - 4275 m) of fingering yarn.
- Buy Scheepjes Whirl
Buy Scheepjes Whirlette.
Sample blanket with border: 52” X 65” (133cm x 165cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
dc, ch, sc, sl st (other special stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.