With a sweet rainbow of happy color and simple stitch repeats, this blanket is perfect for a quick project as a gift or for yourself.
The thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- complete materials list including yarn quantities and colors
- stitch abbreviations and notes sections to guide you through
- complete written pattern with multiples included to adjust blanket dimensions, if desired
You can find this pattern for free on my blog, or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
English US, English UK
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter (100% Premium Acrylic; DK)
- 11 balls in 10 colors of DK/sport yarn
- Yardage: 2170 - 2200 yards (1984 - 2012 m)
- Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Sample blanket with border: 42in X 48in (107cm X 122cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
sc, hdc, dc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.