A lightweight and colorful corner-to-corner blanket that is written in baby size but can be worked up to any dimensions you want. This Spring into Summer Blanket is pretty terrific! Using a yarn with long-color runs gives the self striping effect and reduces the need for weaving ends. Works up easily without much brain energy--perfect for relaxing on a warm Spring or Summer day!
The pattern includes:
- yarn quantities and complete materials list
- suggestions for how to easily adjust the size of your blanket
- clear and detailed instructions for working the blanket and border
- a detailed picture section with descriptions to help a beginner through
This Spring into Summer Blanket pattern is free on my blog or you can purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 3 balls of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in worsted/aran weight or yarn of choice
- Yardage for sample blanket: 700 - 750 yards (640 - 686 m)
Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Wanderlust
32in (82cm) square
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.