Seems I had an overwhelming response to write this one up and share with you, so that is exactly what I'm doing! So many of you had such lovely ideas with what to do with it, too!
- hang it on your trailer or camper
- hang it over your booth at the craft fair
- display it on the wall over a little one's crib or bed
- use it to brighten up your room, nook, workspace or little corner
- drape it over a picture, mirror or from your mantle
- gift it for a shower or birthday party
- make it in patriotic or special colors to match your decor
Make the triangles in any colors from bits in your stash and any weight yarn you prefer! Make fewer or more and easily adjust the length of the hanging cord to suit your needs.
This free pattern for the Button Bunting can be found on the Felted Button blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
Sample triangle = 4in (10cm) from corner to corner
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, hdc, dc, sl st (other stitch detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.