A colorful and happy fruit-striped, summery blanket that can be worked up in any size you wish. Modify the colors to suit your style and decor! Want thinner or thicker stripes? Easy peasy. Want a blanket large enough for your bed? Easy peasy.
The pattern includes:
- the yarn colors and amounts used for the sample blanket
- stitch abbreviations
- the multiples count for adjusting the size
- a detailed written pattern
- color table to get your stripes in order.
This pattern can be found free on my blog or you can purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 6 colors of sport/baby yarn
- Approximate total yardage: 1000 - 1100 yards (914 - 1006 m)
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Blanket w/border = 32in (81cm) X 42in (107cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.