Interesting color-play, lots of texture and a reversible design makes this a blanket right down Felted Button’s alley. Since the blanket is worked in rows, not joined squares, with some techniques included in the pattern for reducing the color changes, it’s a joy to work up--with many fewer ends than you might think!
The thoroughly tested 10 page pattern includes:
- complete materials list
- notes, special stitches and abbreviations sections
- complete written pattern of blanket and border with included multiples to adjust the dimensions, if desired
- color placement chart
- picture section detailing color changes and carrying yarn (no need to print; not intended to replace the written pattern)
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- The sample blanket used 13 balls of 12 colors of worsted/aran cotton yarn
- The sample blanket used approximately 1738yds (1590m).
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Cahlista
Sample blanket with border: 37" X 46" (94cm X 117cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
sc, dc, ch, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.