Elan means energy, enthusisam and style. This seems like a fitting name for this textured and colorful blanket. It's a quick and rhythmic stitch pattern that produces a lovely result. And the blanket can be made in any dimensions you wish using the included multiple. Get creative and work it up in any colors that match your space and style!
The pattern includes:
- complete materials section including yarn colors/quantities used in the sample
- notes, abbreviations, and special stitches sections
- detailed written pattern (standard US terms)
- multiples number to adjust dimensions of your blanket
Read more about the Elan Blanket design on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
Sample blanket with border = 39.5” x 57” (100cm x 145cm) but can be adjusted using included multiples
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.