This cowl is distinctive with a watery wave effect of color, wonderful lightweight yet warm drape, and quick to work up! Can be worn by anyone--as it contains instructions to adjust the size--and you pick the colorway that suits the wearer!
The 6 page pattern calls for only a single skein of yarn. You can print just the two written pattern pages or all six and include the photo-tutorial on how to complete the loopy flower. (It even includes pictures for using a magic ring, in case you haven’t tried that technique yet!)
The pattern also includes:
- a notes section of suggestions, including how to adjust the circumference for sizing to a man or child, as well
- a special stitches section
- a picture section showing the details of making the loopy flower
This pattern can be found free on my Felted Button blog or purchase your tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Lion Brand Amazing or any worsted/aran weight yarn (1 ball)
Yardage: 125 - 147yds (114 - 134 m)
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Wanderlust
Sizes available: Made for tween, teen or adult with instructions to adjust size
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.