This cowl is distinctive with a watery wave effect of color, wonderful lightweight yet warm drape, and quick to work up! Can be worn by anyone--as it contains instructions to adjust the size--and you pick the colorway that suits the wearer!
The 6 page pattern calls for only a single skein of yarn. You can print just the two written pattern pages or all six and include the photo-tutorial on how to complete the loopy flower. (It even includes pictures for using a magic ring, in case you haven’t tried that technique yet!)
The pattern also includes:
- a notes section of suggestions, including how to adjust the circumference for sizing to a man or child, as well
- a special stitches section
- a picture section showing the details of making the loopy flower
Downlaod your tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Language & Terms
- Lion Brand Amazing or any worsted/aran weight yarn (1 ball)
Yardage: 125 - 147yds (114 - 134 m)
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Wanderlust
Sizes available: Made for tween, teen or adult with instructions to adjust size
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc, sl st (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.