This pattern includes easy, clear instructions to make a pair of boot cuffs that allows you to upcycle that sweater you just can't part with. They look fabulous under a pair of boots--with a skirt or over a pair of your favorite jeans! Unique, hip, and simple.
- Step-by-step instructions, pictures describing how to attach the cuff to the sweater sleeve
- Special stitches and notes
Easily modified for different size legs!
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
Approximately 150 yards of worsted weight yarn of your favorite type
Old long-sleeved sweater that coordinates with your yarn
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.