Looking for the perfect gift for someone, then the Gifted Blanket might be just the find. Clean and simple squares are joined into gifts with ribbons and bows and then "all wrapped up" wilth a perfect border. Alter the number of gifts to make it a different size. Bust your stash or use the colors and yarn detailed in the pattern.
This thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- complete materials list including yarn colors
- written instructions for making the blanket and border and putting it all together
- special stitches, stitch abbreviations and notes
- color placement chart that you can make your own if you want
- photo-tutorial section (not intended to replace the written pattern; no need to print)
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter (DK; 100% premium acrylic)
- 22 skeins in 21 colors: 1 ball for each of 20 "gifts" and 2 for the joining/border
- The sample blanket requires approximately 4150-4550 yards (3795-4160m) of the suggested yarn.
- Buy Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Blanket with border = 57" (145cm) X 73" (185cm)
Motif = 6" (15cm), but gauge is not critical
Stitches used (US Terms)
sc, hdc, dc, Cl (detailed in pattern), hdc2tog (detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.