What could be better than getting cozy under a warm blanket that reminds you of the charming flowers of warmer weather?! So let me introduce the Mariposa Throw. I named it this because of the single stemmed 3-petaled Mariposa Lily that grows on rocky slopes of the mountains of the West. Add a rainbow of colors and it cheers any space, but you could easily work it in shades that match your decor and suit your style. The rectangles might look challenging, but they are actually quite simple to construct, and the abundance of texture makes the flowers pop up like they have bloomed. The chevron-like arrangement of the motifs is pretty nifty, too! Color, texture, options, unique. Because there are oodles of pictures, the skill level is probably deemed appropriate for an intermediate crocheter.
The detailed intermediate 19-page pattern includes:
- sections detailing yarn quantities and colors, stitch abbreviations, special stitches, notes, and joining instructions
- 50 pictures with detailed descriptions for getting you through any tricky spots (not intended to replace the written pattern; no need to print)
- a color placement diagram to assist you with putting it all together
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Red Heart Soft (12 balls) in 10 colors (detailed in pattern)
- The sample blanket used approximately 2000 yds of worsted/aran yarn.
Alternate Yarn Suggestion: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey
48 inches (122cm) X 48 inches (122cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.