The word cwtch (pronounced cootch) is a Welsh word meaning "to cuddle". This snuggly soft Cwtch Cowl & Hood is so named because it is super cuddly, drapey and versatile in both color and options for wearing.Wear it up over the top of your head as a hood for extra warmth. Or roll the top down for a shorter cowl. However you choose to wear it--you can Cwtch up in it!
My testers made it in neutrals with a little pop of color for the edging, which looks very classy. I'm thinking a linen color with neon orange or pink trim would look terrifically crisp. You could work the trim in yarn that matches the piece too, for a clean and simple finish. I even made a sample cowl in stripes that changed colors every couple of rows. Very versatile!
The pattern includes:
- instructions for adjusting the dimensions of the cowl/hood
- notes, special stitches and crochet abbreviations guide
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
Sample Cowl = 32in (81cm) in circumference X 22in (56cm) high after blocking
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.