With wonderful texture, an interesting but easy to repeat stitch pattern and color options galore, this blanket makes a perfect gift for baby or larger afghan for yourself.
The 5 page detailed and thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- complete written pattern instructions
- multiples for adjusting the dimensions of your blanket
- complete materials list including colors/yarn/quantity used
- stitch abbreviations, special stitches and notes sections
- several pictures for additional help if needed (no need to print)
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- I Love This Cotton by Hobby Lobby (100% Cotton)
- 9 colors/12 skeins of worsted weight yarn
- The sample blanket requires approximately 1650-1700 yards (1515-1555m) of yarn.
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Cahlista
Sample blanket with border: 40" X 40" (101 cm X 101 cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
sc, dc, tr (post stitches are detailed in the pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.