Shabby chic with an elegant vintage quality, this blanket can become a family heirloom. The motifs work up quickly with texture and softness and the join-as-you-go instructions save time weaving in those ends.
The detailed 19 page pattern includes:
- a complete materials list and suggested yarns used
- simple instructions for completing your hexagon motifs,joining them as-you-go, and bordering your blanket
- nearly 60 pictures with explanations (not intended to replace the written pattern; no need to print)
- a printable pattern section for on-the-go
- a special stitch section detailing less common stitches used
- a layout diagram of motif placement
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Hexagon Motif = 6.5 inches (16.5cm)
- Blanket with border = 36" (91.5cm) in diameter
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, hdc, dc, tr (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.