Patches, stripes and color make this blanket perfect for baby, teen or adult! Work it up in yarn from your stash or use the suggested colors to suit your style in a nursery, kid’s room or anywhere in your home. Written as a baby blanket, it is easily adjustable to throw, afghan or bedspread sizes.
This clear 15 page pattern includes:
- materials list including yarns used in the pictured blanket
- special notes section
- stitch abbreviations chart
- color placement diagram for arrangement of colors and orientation of rectangles
- instructions for making rectangles--as many or as few as you wish
- instructions for joining it all together
- simple instructions for making an afghan sized to fit your needs
- photo-tutorial with nearly 40 pictures and detailed descriptions (not intended to replace the written pattern; no need to print)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Worsted weight yarn of your choice and in your color scheme
- The sample blanket used less than one skein of 7 different colors and one 1lb ball of white for the pictured blanket
Alternate Yarn Suggestion: Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Blanket with border = 34in (86.5cm) X 38in (96.5cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.