Twenty-four cozy mittens and elf hats filled with treats or family activity ideas makes a delightful advent countdown to Christmas day.
Not up for making twenty-four? Make and decorate them individually with buttons, felt, embroidery, or other embellishments for use as ornaments on your tree or around your home.
- Detailed instructions for making elf hats and mittens, hanging chain and garland assembly
- Complete materials list, notes, stitch abbreviations and special stitches sections
- Special instructions for surface crocheting countdown numbers
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 8 colors (1 skein of each) of DK weight yarn or yarn/colors of your choice
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Colour Crafter
3.75mm (F) and 9mm (N)
- Mitten: 4” (10cm) long
- Hat: 5: (4.7cm) long
- Garland Length: 3.7 yds (3.4m)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.