Made with 22 different colors of Scheepjes Merino Soft for the Design Wars Challenge, this blanket looks like a colorful cobblestoned street. Sized for a baby blanket, it can be adjusted in size using the included multiples. And the woven strips are simple and portable for on-the-go crochet. The weaving strips are simple to weave according to included instructions and make for a textured and squishy blanket.
The thoroughly tested 18 page pattern includes:
- complete written pattern (standard US terms)
- special stitches, notes and stitch abbreviations sections
- detailed pictures to help you through the blanket base, as well as with the weaving strips
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 22 colors of Scheepjes Merino Soft--24 skeins total
- Total yardage required for sample blanket: 1795 - 1860 yds (1641 - 1701 m)
- Buy Scheepjes Merino Soft
Blanket with border = 30 in X 36 in (76 cm X 91.5 cm) but can be made to any size you wish
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.