Elegant motifs that are joined-as-you-go can be made in traditional colors, muted tones or bits from your stash in any size you wish by adjusting the number/layout of squares.
This detailed and thoroughly tested pattern includes:
- complete materials list including quantities and colors of yarns used in sample blanket (not red and gray sample)
- stitch abbreviations, notes and special stitch sections
- written instructions (standard US terms) to make the motifs including a color placement diagram to assist with layout
- join-as-you-go instructions, with additional photo-tutorial section (no need to print to complete pattern)
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 9 colors of worsted weight (4) yarn--1 large skein (1020yds/932m) of main color, 1 skein of each of other 8 colors
- The sample blanket required approximately 2500 yds total
Alternate suggested yarn: Scheepjes Chunky Monkey
- Square motif = 5.5 inches (14cm) square
- Blanket with border = 34.5 inches (88cm) X 39 inches (99cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.