Squishy, colorful, versatile and a bit crazy, this Crazy Good crochet pattern allows you to make it your own. With instructions to adjust the pattern to any size you want, select colors that suit your style or decor and bust that yarn stash! Makes a delightful play mat or blanket for baby, rug for the bathroom or kitchen, pillow cover or coverlet for the bedroom, or runner for the hallway! There are endless possibilities!
This 13 page simple, yet detailed, crochet pattern includes:
- over 35 pictures with descriptions to help you through the tricky spots
- a printable section for a pattern on-the-go
- special stitch descriptions
- stitch abbreviations
- simple instructions for making it any size you wish
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Lion Brand Pound of Love in white (main color)–one skein for mat
- Small amounts of any worsted weight (4) yarns in your choice of colors for flower centers and border
- Alternate yarn suggestion: Scheepjes Colour Crafter
- Mat = approximately 38.5in (98cm) X 30in (76cm)
- Blanket = dimensions of your choice
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.