The Little Dutch Girl Pillow pattern is a sweet, feminine blanket of flowers reminiscent of rows of tulips in a Dutch countryside.This pillow pattern helps you make a perfect gift for the new little baby girl in your life. and the complete pillow instructions help you make a 16 inch square pillow for any spot in your home--be it shabby cottage chic or elegant Victorian. This is the kind of item that immediately becomes a family heirloom. The pattern also includes instructions for working up a blanket in any size you choose by using the included multiple.
The 15 page pattern includes:
- a complete list of quantities of materials used for a pillow cover
- instructions for making a removable pillow cover (front and back)
- over 40 step-by-step pictures of the pattern with written descriptions to guide you through
- a section explaining special stitches
- a section to help you alter the pillow to any size blanket dimensions you choose
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 16 inch (40.5cm) square pillow form
- 3 buttons (1 3/8 inch/3.5cm) for closing pillow cover
- Pillow: 16 inch (40.5 cm) square
- Blanket: You can make any size blanket you choose with this patternby using the included multiple
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, st st, sc, hdc, dc (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.