Lovely as a newborn gift or prop, for an angelic grandchild, a blessing or baptism blanket, for someone who is going away from home, as comfort to someone who has suffered a loss, or just for fun--this blanket can say so many things.
The 9 page pattern includes:
- complete materials list
- stitch abbreviations, special stitch, notes and picture sections
- complete instructions for making a blanket with border and large and small wings, and attaching wings to blanket
The blanket is constructed in rows with the border then added. The wings are worked separately and then attached to the blanket with a tapestry needle.
Read more about the design process, color inspiration and pattern details on my blog here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- 6 skeins of main color; 2 skeins of wing color (DK/sport)
- The sample blanket used approximately 3900yds (3565m) of the specified yarn.
- Buy Scheepjes Stardust
3.25mm and 3.5mm
Sample blanket with border: 52in X 44in (132cm X 112cm)
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr (other stitches detailed in pattern)
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.