Find Your Tribe by making this scarf really your own. Add a bit of whimsy with tassels, if you wish. Made with slip stitch crochet, the scarf has a lovely knit-like texture and unique shape with it’s gradual increase and then gradual decrease back to a point.
The PDF pattern includes:
- Complete materials list including yarns used and colors
- Stitch abbreviations
- Notes section
- Written pattern including instructions for making tassels
Find the free pattern for the Find Your Tribe Scarf on my blog or purchase a tidy, print-friendly PDF here.
Save every day on your multiple pattern purchase. Use coupon code FBSAVE3 in the Felted Button pattern shop to save $3 on every order over $16.50. (Use code ESAVE3 for the same savings on Etsy.)
Where's my "Add to Cart" Button?
If you are unable to find an "Add to Cart" button on this listing, this pattern is only available to you through Etsy. This is due to taxes levied by your country or jurisdiction. You may still purchase this pattern from Etsy by clicking here.
Language & Terms
- Scheepjes Our Tribe: 2 balls for scarf
- Scheepjes Sweet Treat: Small amounts of 5 colors for tassels
- If using other yarns, you'll need approximately 580m/635yds) of fingering weight yarn for the scarf and bits of lace/thread weight mercerized cotton for the tassels
- Buy Scheepjes Our Tribe
- Buy Scheepjes Sweet Treat
Scarf without tassels: 85” (216cm) long x 9.75” (25cm) at widest point
Stitches used (US Terms)
ch, hdc, sl st
- Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
- All sales are final.
Selling Your Finished Item
Finished items may be sold, with the following conditions:
- Pattern design must be attributed to Susan Carlson of Felted Button.
- Images from Felted Button may NOT be used to promote or sell your finished items. You must take your own photographs.
- This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.